Being at your best starts with feeling your best. We offer services from routine pap smears and mammograms to specialized care and treatments. Knowing women need special care, our team will give you the personal touch and convenience you deserve.
Health care at every stage of life
Our doctors and nurses take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you’re confident and informed about your options moving forward. Our team of specialists provides comprehensive, personalized care for women at every age and stage in life.
- Primary care – It is within your power to prevent or reduce your chances of illness through regular screenings, vaccinations, symptom awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. And while prevention is the goal, early detection is important as well, because diseases such as cancer are often most treatable when found early. Learn more about primary care.
- Wellness and integrative medicine – Massage, chiropractic and acupuncture services can be helpful for a variety of health conditions. Holistic therapies can often help to treat or manage conditions and relieve symptoms. Learn more about integrative medicine.
- Sexual health – Sexual health entails embracing and enjoying your sexuality throughout your life. It is an important part of physical and emotional health. Talk to your provider today if you have concerns about any sexual health issues.
- Behavioral health – When you need help with addiction or a mental health disorder, you can trust us. We are passionate about caring for you from addiction to postpartum depression. Learn more about our behavior health services.
Care for your 20s, 30s and 40s
Regular preventive healthcare appointments and health screenings continue in importance, but you may run into health situations in which you’ll also need a specialist.
- Genetic testing and counseling – Genetic testing and counseling is available to assess your risk for an inherited disorder, as well as the likelihood of developing it or passing it along to your children. Learn more about genetic testing and counseling.
- Gynecology – Our gynecology practices offer a full range of women’s health services. Whether you’ve come to us for an annual exam, pre-conception counseling or colposcopy, our goal is to help you maintain a lifetime of well-being.
- Pregnancy and baby – When you’re ready to start a family, we’re ready to support you – from planning your pregnancy through taking your baby home. We’ll work with you to customize your birth experience and provide knowledge, resources and specialists to make sure you and your baby are safe and comfortable. Learn more about pregnancy and childbirth.
- Sports medicine – You have access to advanced treatments and therapies delivered by specialized doctors, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and others. We start with conservative care, such as custom bracing and orthotics, physical therapy and medication before progressing to other treatments or surgery. Learn more about our orthopedic care.
Care after your 40s
There are a number of medical conditions that are more common in women over the age of 50. Health concerns that increase with age include abnormal blood sugar levels, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease, menopause and osteoporosis. Make sure you stay in control of your health by talking to your healthcare provider about any concerns you have.
- Bone health – Osteoporosis and bone loss affect millions of women, especially as they age. As many as one in two women 50 and older will break a bone as a result of osteoporosis. We provide bone density screenings to determine if you are at risk for osteoporosis by measuring the calcium and other minerals in a segment of bone. These fast, effective and non-invasive tests are the first step in creating a treatment plan to curb bone loss and manage this condition.
- Breast health – While breast cancer is the most well-known concern, other conditions also affect breast health. We offer a variety of screenings, including 3-D mammography, to provide you with fast, accurate results for breast-related health conditions. Read more about mammograms and learn about overall breast health.
- Digestive health – It’s important to understand how the gastrointestinal (GI) tract works and to know that women may have symptoms and issues with the GI track that are different from men. In fact, there are symptoms that may be associated with possible worsening of GI problems. These differences may present with unique symptoms in women for shared diseases or even unique diagnoses for women. Learn about treatments for digestive disorders.
- Gynecologic surgery – We offer surgery – including many minimally invasive procedures – for conditions that affect the female reproductive or urinary systems:
- Heart health – While heart disease is the leading cause of death in both men and women, women experience different symptoms, some of which may be barely noticeable. We provide comprehensive screenings and treatments for heart and vascular care.
Is it time for a mammogram?
Take charge of your breast health through proper screenings and early detection. A mammogram can detect a lump in your breast months — and even years — before you can feel it. We offer the most advanced screening technologies available for the early detection of breast cancer: digital tomosynthesis (also known as 3-D mammography). Learn more about mammography.
Stay informed about women’s health
From commercials to social media, confusing messages are everywhere when it comes to women’s health. Let us help you keep it all straight. Visit our women’s health blog, Just Add Life, and sign up to receive our monthly women’s newsletter.