Recovery Nurse Advocate Program
Recovery program for pregnant women
The Recovery Nurse Advocate Program helps pregnant women who are addicted, or struggle with past addiction, lead a healthier and happier life. Nurse Advocates act as a partner, providing one-on-one support to help patients set and reach their goals.
We help moms and babies achieve and maintain freedom from addiction. We provide help with the following:
- Prenatal care, substance use care and mental health care
- Get baby supplies
- Transportation resources to medical visits until other resources can be put in place
- Learn about your baby, changes in your body, and helping you prepare for delivery during pregnancy
- Learn about your child's development during baby's first year
- Get additional peer support through the Circle of Parents support group
- Gain additional prenatal, labor and postpartum support using a Doula*
*A Doula is a non-medically training birth coach that can provide additional education about your body during pregnancy and the labor process. They are also available to attend your delivery.