Complete our inquiry form and a substance abuse counselor will contact you
You can withdraw from drugs or alcohol in safety and comfort with medical detoxification treatment
Detox treatment can be the first step towards recovering from illicit drug, prescription drug and alcohol addiction. Our inpatient, medically supervised program provides you with safety and comfort during the withdrawal process. Our doctors specialize in addiction medicine and lead a team of nurses and counselors in providing the best treatment and therapy during the process.
- Average length of stay is 3-5 days
- Complete history and physical upon admission
- 24/7 nursing care
- On-site, comprehensive psychiatric care
- Individual case management and thorough discharge planning
- Relapse prevention and recovery-based group therapy
- Family involvement, education and support
While the detoxification process may be short, it is often the most important phase of recovery. In our program, we use this time to focus on your physical health while also providing counseling and skills training to lay a foundation for future treatment and plan next steps. This may include treatment at our residential facility, our chemical dependency outpatient program or other resources. We will connect you with the program that’s right for you.