Learn to cope and overcome addiction in a supportive outpatient program
The Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program is an 8-10 week program dedicated to help you overcome addiction and return to a life that is productive and fulfilling. You will learn to replace dysfunctional coping patterns with recovery–oriented behaviors through group therapy, education and individual case management. Your family may be part of the process to gain understanding and provide support.
- Compassionate staff
- Addiction education featuring interactive lectures and audio visual materials
- Group therapy led by Certified Addiction Counselors
- A supportive sober community
- Random urine drug screens to support substance-free living
- Support groups to promote lasting recovery