Being at your best starts with feeling your best. From routine pap smears and mammograms to specialized care and treatments, our team offers the personal touch and convenience you deserve.
Health care at every stage of life
Our doctors and nurses take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you’re confident and informed about your options moving forward. Our team of specialists provides comprehensive, personalized care for women at every age and stage in life.
- Primary care – It is within your power to prevent or reduce your chances of illness, through regular screenings, vaccinations, symptom awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. And while prevention is the goal, early detection is important as well, because diseases such as cancer are often most treatable when found early. Learn more about primary care.
- Sexual health – Sexual health entails embracing and enjoying your sexuality throughout your life. It is an important part of physical and emotional health. Talk to your provider today if you have concerns about any sexual health issues. Find a doctor now.
- Behavioral health – When you need help with an addiction or a mental health disorder, you can trust us. We are passionate about caring for you, regardless of the issue, from addiction to postpartum depression. Learn more about our behavior health services.
Care for your 20s, 30s and 40s
Regular preventive healthcare appointments and health screenings continue in importance, but you may run into health situations in which you’ll also need a specialist.
- Genetic counseling – Genetic counseling is available to assess your risk for an inherited disorder, as well as the likelihood of developing it or passing it along to your children. We provide genetic counseling services at the Yellowstone Breast Center.
- Gynecology – Our gynecology providers offer a full range of women’s health services. Whether you’ve come to us for an annual exam, pre-conception counseling or colposcopy, our goal is to help you maintain a lifetime of well-being. Find a clinic now.
- Pregnancy and baby – If you’re considering pregnancy or have a baby on the way, we offer access to exceptional providers, specially trained nurses and our beautiful facilities for the best possible childbirth experience. We also offer a Level III NICU, personalized breastfeeding support and a complimentary newborn photo shoot. Learn more about pregnancy and childbirth.
- Orthopedics and sports medicine – You have access to advanced treatments and therapies delivered by specialized doctors, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and others. We start with conservative care, such as custom bracing and orthotics, physical therapy and medication before progressing to other treatments or surgery. Learn more about our orthopedic care.
Care after your 40s
There are a number of medical conditions that are more common in women over the age of 50. Health concerns that increase with age include abnormal blood sugar levels, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease, menopause and osteoporosis. Make sure you stay in control of your health by talking to your health care provider about any concerns you have.
- Bone health – We offer inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging services. Fast, effective and non-invasive bone density screenings can assess your risk for osteoporosis. Learn more about bone imaging.
- Breast health – We use advanced digital mammography technology to screen for and diagnose breast disease. Our Mobile Mammography Coach brings the screenings to you, visiting St. Vincent Healthcare Clinics throughout Montana, as well as businesses in Billings and surrounding areas. You may also get a mammogram at the Yellowstone Breast Center located on the second floor of the Yellowstone Medical Building. Learn more about breast health.
- Digestive health – It is important to understand how the gastrointestinal (GI) tract works normally and to know that women have symptoms and issues with the GI track that are different than men. In fact, there are symptoms that may be associated with possible worsening of GI problems. These differences may present with unique symptoms in women for shared diseases or even unique diagnoses for women. Learn about treatments for digestive disorders.
- Gynecologic health – Many of the conditions that affect your gynecologic, reproductive and sexual health can be detected early through proper screenings and tests. We offer a full range of services, including the care and treatment of more complex reproductive and gynecologic issues.
- Heart health – Our Heart and Vascular Center brings together experts in the field of cardiac and vascular medicine to deliver unmatched care. The availability of these specialists means you no longer have to travel long distances for high-quality heart care. Learn more about heart health.
Is it time for a mammogram?
Take charge of your breast health through proper screenings and early detection. A mammogram can detect a lump in your breast months — and even years — before you can feel it. We offer the most advanced screening technologies available for the early detection of breast cancer: digital tomosynthesis (also known as 3-D mammography). Learn more about mammography at St. Vincent.
Stay informed about women’s health
From commercials to social media, confusing messages are everywhere when it comes to women’s health. Let us help you keep it all straight. Visit our women’s health blog, Just Add Life, and sign up to receive our monthly women’s newsletter.