It takes effort to commit to lifestyle changes that lead to heathy, sustainable weight loss. When you’re ready, we’ll help improve your quality of life through weight loss, including:
- Reducing back and joint pain from carrying excess weight
- Lowering your risk for diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers
- Feeling and looking healthier
Our team of bariatric specialists offer non-surgical and surgical options to help you meet your weight loss goals.
Non-surgical weight management
We can customize a safe and effective weight-loss program that includes a combination of exercise, medication, nutrition and education. With us, you get support with:
- Lifestyle changes
- Medication for weight loss, prescribed if your BMI is 30 or higher
- Nutritional supplements to replace meals or snacks
We also offer the latest in weight loss technology, including CoolSculpting®, a non-surgical treatment to rid the body of stubborn abdominal fat.
Learn more about our non-surgical weight loss programs.
If exercise and diet aren’t enough for sustained weight loss, you may be eligible for bariatric surgery.
Bariatric surgery involves techniques that reduce the amount of food the stomach can hold. In turn, the body absorbs fewer calories and nutrients, resulting in weight loss.
Learn more about bariatric surgery.
Types of bariatric surgery offered
We offer several types of bariatric surgery that are designed to support specific weight loss needs, such as:
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass – Restricts food intake and decreases how food is absorbed by creating a small stomach pouch and bypassing the flow of food around the rest of the stomach to the small intestine.
- Sleeve gastrectomy – Decreases stomach size and movement to restrict food intake. This procedure also is called gastric sleeve, vertical gastrectomy or gastric reduction.
Are you ready to explore surgical alternatives for weight loss? Attend a free weight loss surgery seminar.