Benefiting the healing ministry of St. Vincent Healthcare
The Mission of the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation is to provide opportunities for our stakeholders and community to provide contributions for St. Vincent Healthcare to assist in effectively carrying out its mission to reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities it serves, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. When you contribute to the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation, your donation is invested locally in nonprofit facilities, programs and initiatives that directly impact the quality of healthcare in the communities we serve.
The Foundation takes inspiration from the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, the founders of St. Vincent Healthcare. The Foundation is committed to:
- Identifying opportunities to improve healthcare and communicating those opportunities to those who are able to respond.
- Sharing a special concern for those who lack healthcare and for those who are poor.
- Supporting basic healthcare programs for the well-being of community members of all ages.
- Helping build vibrant communities known for healthy living opportunities.
- Advancing and supporting medical practice, research, and outreach.
- Rewarding outstanding employees and associates by expanding their professional leadership and policy influence.
- Encouraging talented people to become healthcare professionals.
- Stimulating creativity and productivity among healthcare leaders.
- Fostering the involvement of the broad community in the ministry of Saint Vincent Healthcare.
All activities of the Foundation are directed toward developing charitable gifts and grants for St. Vincent Healthcare. Our Foundation is grateful to all of our stakeholders that have helped empower St. Vincent Healthcare to continue to deliver on our mission and values to the communities we serve.