Urology Services and Treatments
We provide personalized care based on your specific urological condition. Our urologists have experience with a number of treatments, such as:
- Solutions for erectile dysfunction
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatments for urological cancers, including prostate cancer, bladder and kidney cancer, testicular cancer and more
- Surgical procedures to correct urinary incontinence in men and women, including urinary sling surgery
- Transurethral needle ablation of the prostate and other treatments of prostate disorders, including benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Treatment for and removal of bladder stones, urethral stones and kidney stones, including lithotripsy
We can get detailed views of the urinary system with our imaging tests, including:
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Additional care options
Robotic surgery plays a major role in our treatment of prostate cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia and other prostate conditions. Learn more about robotic surgery.
We work closely with women’s health doctors to treat female patients with urogynecological disorders.