Meet the team members dedicated to your care.
If performing daily activities is difficult for you, we’re here to provide relief. Our therapists will assess your condition and help develop an individualized care plan. Our goal is to help you get back to living a rewarding life.
What is occupational therapy?
Occupational therapy works with those who have mental, developmental, emotional or physcial aliments. OT treatments improve basic motor functions (physical) and reasoning abilities (cognitive). Treatment also addresses the way the nervous system receives, and interprets, messages (sensory).
OT helps teach you to perform any activity that occupies your time in daily life. This can mean focusing on developing, recovering or maintaining specific life skills. If there has been permanent loss of function, OT treatments can help. We'll teach you to compensate for that loss.
At the end of treatment, you should be able to perform these skills independently, productively and to satisfaction.
Occupational therapy treatments
Our occupational therapists work with you and your family to set goals and create a plan specific to you. To help you regain independence, we provide a variety of services, including:
- Assessments of workplace ergonomics
- Driving evaluations
- Education and training for caregivers
- Hand rehabilitation
- Helping children with disabilities thrive in school and social situations
- Home evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Lymphedema evaluation and treatment
- Providing support for aging adults experiencing mental and physical changes
- Recovery from injuries through retraining or learning new techniques
- Return-to-work evaluations
Conditions we treat
Occupational therapy helps you recover abilities and resume everyday activities. Depending on your needs, OT may be combined with physical therapy (PT) and/or speech therapy (SLP). Occupational therapy can help with:
Not sure what rehabilitation treatment is right for you? See all our rehabilitation services.