Need to Contact Us?
St. Mary's Visitor Restrictions
- One visitor per patient, per day allowed during the visiting hours of 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- NO VISITORS under the age of 16
- Visitors must enter hospital through parking garage entrance between 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry to facility
- Support personnel/service animals can accompany individuals with disabilities who are seeking medical care
- Masks are optional for visitors for the duration of visit
- NICU/Pediatrics: Two (2) visitors allowed 24/7
- Laboring/Postpartum Moms: One (1) visitor allowed 24/7
- Emergency Department: One (1) visitor allowed 24/7