Manage your health on the go easily with the NEW SCL Health App. Schedule a video visit, message your care team, get secure access to your health information on your mobile phone – all in just a few taps.
MyChart is also available from your desktop, laptop computer or tablet - whenever or wherever you happen to be.
If you don’t have an SCL Health MyChart account, download the SCL Health App or go to mychart.sclhealth.org and follow the instructions.
Go to MyChart
Access your information from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
View your electronic medical records
- View portions online, and request your full electronic medical records
- Request an update to your medications, allergies and health issues
- View test and lab results
- Connect your accounts with other participating organizations to see medications, health issues, test results and more – all in one place
Communicate with your healthcare team
- Send secure, non-emergency messages to your healthcare team
- Request prescription renewals
- Enable email and text notifications
- Upload images and documents
Start a video visit or e-visit for many common health conditions
- Schedule appointments
- Sign up for waitlist notifications
- Download appointments to your calendar
- Check in before upcoming appointments
Manage your accounts and payments
- View billing statements
- Pay online
- Contact customer service
Access your family’s records
When you use the SCL Health app to access MyChart, you can do even more, like get health tips with the Health 360 blog, navigate virtual care even more easily, and search and schedule faster.