Speak with one of our therapists.
If performing daily activities is difficult for you, we’re here to provide relief. Our therapists will thoroughly evaluate your condition and help develop an individualized care plan so you can regain skills and live a rewarding life.
Conditions we treat
Occupational therapy helps you recover abilities and resume everyday activities. Depending on your needs, occupational therapy may be combined with physical therapy and/or speech therapy. Occupational therapy can help with:
- Arm and hand function
- Certain neuromuscular disorders, such as muscular dystrophy
- Healthy aging
- Neurological issues, such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
Not sure what rehabilitation treatment is right for you? See all our rehabilitation services.
Occupational therapy treatments
Our occupational therapists work with you and your family to set goals and create a plan specific to you. To help you regain independence, we provide a variety of services, including:
- Assessments of workplace ergonomics
- Driving evaluations
- Hand rehabilitation
- Helping children with disabilities thrive in school and social situations
- Lymphedema evaluation and treatment
- Providing support for aging adults experiencing mental and physical changes
- Recovery from injuries through retraining or learning new techniques
- Return-to-work evaluations