We offer excellent OB training and the opportunity to work with a varied patient population encompassing both urban underserved and insured patients.
We design significant flexibility in our fellowship which allows the fellow to customize the experience to a large degree.
Our fellow is a part of the faculty of our family medicine residency and has the opportunity to teach and see family medicine patients with our program. We feel this helps produce well-rounded physicians with excellent procedural skills as well as experience teaching.
For more details about the expected Milestones and general curriculum, please see the information in the following documents.
We accept applications July 1 through August 15 and conduct interviews in October.
Please send these items to our residency program administrator:
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your program director)
- Letter describing interest
- OB summary procedure log done during residency (vaginal deliveries, C-sections, other procedures)
- Summary of all other non-OB inpatient and outpatient procedures
- USMLE or NBOME official transcript