Provide our resident physicians with outstanding, progressive, and compassionate graduate medical education in primary care; deliver high quality and full-spectrum care to all patients; and foster a learning culture that advocates for social justice and health equity.
- Cultivate a collaborative and innovative learning environment that attracts residents of the highest caliber, develops the skills of faculty and staff, and empowers our patients.
- Train family physicians who are sought after as skilled providers of compassionate, full spectrum care.
- Model patient-centered, team-based primary care delivery for our community and SCL Health.
- Promote health and wellness in our residents, providers, staff, and patients
- Successfully navigate the rapidly evolving healthcare environment to continue to provide excellent care for the underserved.