To provide our resident physicians with outstanding, progressive, and compassionate graduate medical education in primary care and to foster the health and healing for the people and communities we serve by delivering exceptional primary medical care, particularly to the poor and vulnerable.
- Cultivate a collaborative and innovative learning environment that attracts residents of the highest caliber, develops the skills of faculty and staff, and empowers our patients.
- Train family physicians who are sought after as skilled providers of compassionate, full spectrum care.
- Model patient-centered, team-based primary care delivery for our community and SCL Health.
- Promote health and wellness in our residents, providers, staff, and patients
- Successfully navigate the rapidly evolving healthcare environment to continue to provide excellent care for the underserved.