At Platte Valley Medical Group, we’re happy to tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence and our convenient locations. But it’s really all about you. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communication and action that we take.
Platte Valley Medical Group is a physician network of Platte Valley Medical Center, which is part of SCL Health. Platte Valley Medical Group provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the northeast Denver metro area. This network is comprised of 7 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 24 physicians and 7 advanced practice clinicians. Platte Valley Medical Group offers convenient options and services for patients and families including personal online access to medical records and provider care teams, extended hours, and multiple locations to ensure you can connect with a provider close to home or at whatever location is most convenient for you. These physicians are part of a nationally recognized health system with nine hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices for safe, effective health outcomes.
Hospitals where we serve
Our providers have privileges at some or all our four area hospitals:
Convenience and expertise
Platte Valley Medical Group offers convenient options and services for patients and families, including:
- Extended Walk-In Care Clinic hours
- Multiple locations so you can connect with a provider close to home
- Online appointment scheduling through MyChart or our Find a Doctor tool
- Personal online access to medical records and provider teams through MyChart
Our medical services include:
- Primary Care, Family & Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Walk-In Clinic
- General & Trauma Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Surgery/Podiatry
- Heart & Vascular Care
- Sports Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group practices are in-network with the following insurance plans; however, please contact your insurance company to verify that your provider is in-network with your plan:
- Aetna (all plans except Prime PPO & Prime HMO)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (all plans except Pathways)
- Beech Street
- Colorado Access (CHP+ only)
- Denver Health Medical Plan (HMO only)
- First Health
- Humana Commercial (all plans except HMOX)
- Kaiser (PPO and POS only)
- Medicaid (If you are a new patient, please verify that the practice is accepting new Medicaid patients)
- Multiplan (includes PHCS)
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
- United Healthcare
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. We take all inquiries seriously and will work diligently to resolve any problems and answer your questions.
If you have a question for your provider or physician’s office, call that provider’s office.
If you have a question or comment for Platte Valley Medical Group, contact us at 1-866-877-4325.
For billing inquiries, call 866-665-2636.
Platte Valley Medical Group - Brighton Family Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group - Brighton Integrative Internal Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group - Brighton OB-Gyn
Platte Valley Medical Group - General & Trauma Surgery
Platte Valley Medical Group - Reunion Family Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group - Reunion Integrative Internal Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group - Reunion OB-Gyn
Platte Valley Medical Group - Fort Lupton Family Medicine
Platte Valley Medical Group - Walk In Care