At SCL Health Medical Group, we’re happy to tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence and our convenient locations. But it’s really all about you. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communication and action that we take.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network, which is part of SCL Health. SCL Health Medical Group provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. SCL Health Medical Group offers convenient options and services for patients and families including personal online access to medical records and provider care teams, extended hours, and multiple locations to ensure you can connect with a provider close to home or at whatever location is most convenient for you. These physicians are part of a nationally recognized, faith-based, health system with nine hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices for safe, effective health outcomes.
Hospitals where we serve
Our providers have privileges at some or all our four area hospitals:
Convenience and expertise
SCL Health Medical Group offers convenient options and services for patients and families, including:
- Extended hours at some clinics
- Multiple locations so you can connect with a provider close to home
- Online appointment scheduling through MyChart or our Find a Doctor tool
- Personal online access to medical records and provider teams through MyChart
We’re part of SCL Health, a nationally recognized, faith-based, health system with 10 hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices to achieve safe, effective health outcomes.
Our medical services include:
- Breast Healthcare & High Risk Management
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery and Aesthetic Services
- Endocrinology & Diabetes Education
- Foot & Ankle Surgery/Podiatry
- Heart Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Primary Care, Family & Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Urogynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
SCL Health Medical Group practices are in-network with the following insurance plans; however, please contact your insurance company to verify that your provider is in-network with your plan:
- Aetna (all plans except Prime PPO & Prime HMO)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (all plans except Pathways)
- Beech Street
- Colorado Access (CHP+ only)
- Denver Health Medical Plan (HMO only)
- First Health
- Humana (Medicare, PFFS, PPO, HMO)
- Humana Commercial (all plans except HMOX)
- Kaiser (PPO and POS only)
- Medicaid (If you are a new patient, please verify that the practice is accepting new Medicaid patients)
- Multiplan (includes PHCS)
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
- United Healthcare
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. We take all inquiries seriously and will work diligently to resolve any problems and answer your questions.
- If you have a question for your provider or physician’s office, call that provider’s office.
- If you have a question or comment for SCL Health Medical Group, contact us at 303-272-0724.
- For billing inquiries, call 866-665-2636.