Primary Care, Internal & Family Medicine
Family medicine and internal medicine physicians and providers work with patients of all ages to help them get and stay healthy. They complete a variety of routine checkups as well as diagnose a variety of illnesses ranging from the common cold to severe and complex health conditions. They also frequently serve as your first access point to other health services, including specialty care.
The friendly physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants in our network who specialize in family and internal medicine understand the many benefits for patients having a primary care provider. Those benefits include higher levels of disease prevention and earlier diagnosis and treatment of health problems before they become more serious.
- Blood pressure screening and management
- Care of geriatric, adult, adolescent and pediatric patients
- Diabetes screening and management
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic illnesses
- First aid treatment
- Preventive health care
Our family and internal medicine providers want to develop positive, long-term relationships with their patients. They take the time to listen to your questions and answer them as thoroughly as possible so you are comfortable, confident and informed before, during and after your appointment. This also ensures you have the information you need to make the most informed healthcare decisions possible for you and those you care about most.
Our family medicine and internal medicine clinics:
- Absarokee Family Medicine
- Broadwater Family Medicine
- Broadwater Walk-In Clinic
- Cody Family Medicine
- Hardin Family Medicine
- Heights Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine & Diabetes
- Laurel Family Medicine
- North 27th Street Walk-In Clinic
- North Shiloh Family Medicine
- Mountain View Clinic
- West Grand Family Medicine