SCL Health Medical Group - Montana brings together an outstanding team of neurologic experts to deliver exceptional care. Our surgeons, physicians and advanced practice providers have years of experience working with patients who suffer from conditions affecting the brain, spine and nervous system.
You may work with the SCL Health Medical Group - Montana neuroscience team for a number of reasons, such as ongoing headaches, chronic pain, numbness, tingling or weakness, dizziness, problems moving or difficulties with memory. Whatever the reason for your visit, our neuroscience team takes the time to first focus on you as a patient, and then on the symptoms you are experiencing. They listen to your concerns, learn more about your lifestyle and find out what your short- and long-term health goals may be. They then conduct needed testing and present treatment options designed to give you the best possible outcome.
From testing and diagnostics to both non-invasive and surgical treatments, each of the services available from the neuroscience team at SCL Health Medical Group - Montana is designed specifically to meet the needs of our patients with conditions such as:
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other cognitive/memory disorders
- Behavioral or mental health concerns, including depression, PTSD, anxiety and Attention Deficit
- Brain tumors
- Epilepsy and other seizure-related disorders
- Essential tremor
- Headaches, including migraines
- Dystonia, Essential Tremor, Huntington’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal cord injuries and tumors
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Every member of the neuroscience team at SCL Health Medical Group - Montana is committed to making your experience with them an excellent one.
Choose from one of our clinics below to learn more: