Our team has unparalleled expertise performing surgery on:
- Chest cavity, especially repairing chest wall deformities and mediastinoscopy
- Lungs and ribs, including biopsies, surgery, nodule resection, volume reduction
- Diaphragm, like paralyzed diaphragm repair
- Reflux Surgery, and other non-invasive types of anti-reflux therapy
- Structures around the heart, like your aorta
- Tracheoplasty and tracheal dilations
- Upper spine
- Other surrounding organs
Lung and chest surgery may help treat lung cancer as well as non-cancerous conditions.
Learn more about lung cancer treatments.
We are constantly expanding our treatment options and pateint services. We recommend minimally invasive procedures whenever it is appropriate. By having a minimally invasive procedure, you will likely experience benefits like:
- A faster recovery
- Less pain
- Reduced scarring
We also offer video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS). This procedure utilizes a few small incisions in the chest. Surgery is completed with long instruments and a camera.
When you need surgery, you want unparalleled expertise. When you use our care team and facilities, you get that expertise.