New Dental Patients
Our clinic provides high-quality, patient-centered, complete dental care for the uninsured, underinsured, and those with no dental home. We welcome all ages.
- Our clinic is a safety-net community clinic that provides the same high-quality dental services that you would receive in a private dental office.
- Our clinic fees are based on your household income: Patients are asked to bring a copy of their household income, a photo ID, and the New Patient Application to their first appointment. If you choose not to provide household income, that is okay. You will not be eligible for reduced sliding-fee scale rates and will be responsible for market value rates.
- Walk-in emergencies are accepted: Emergencies are accepted in the order they arrive. The dental team will do our best to provide for emergent needs. Emergency patients are encouraged to call-ahead and reserve a time with the dentist. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an opening unless you have a confirmed appointment.
- We do accept private insurance: Insurance such as Sunflower, UnitedHealth, Amerigroup, BCBS, and Delta Dental are accepted and the Benefit Plan determines if there is any coverage. Any procedures not covered will be the responsibility of the patient. Medicare patients who meet the income guidelines are eligible for services on a sliding scale basis.
- We accept family, friends, and community members: We offer our dental services to everyone, especially the poor and vulnerable. If you do not fall under the poverty guidelines you are still welcome. We desire to be a resource for the community and if you do not have a dental home, we would like to serve you as well.