Being at your best starts with feeling your best. From routine pap smears and mammograms to specialized care and treatments, our team offers the personal touch and convenience you deserve.
Health care at every stage of life
Our doctors and nurses take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you’re confident and informed about your options moving forward. Our team of specialists provides comprehensive, personalized care for women at every age and stage in life.
- Primary care – It is within your power to prevent or reduce your chances of illness, through regular screenings, vaccinations, symptom awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. And while prevention is the goal, early detection is important as well, because diseases such as cancer are often most treatable when found early. Learn more about primary care.
- Wellness and integrative medicine – Lutheran is unique in that we offer on-site holistic healing services through Bridges Health & Wellness center. We provide therapies such as massage, chiropractic and acupuncture services, which can be helpful for a variety of health conditions. Learn more about integrative medicine.
- Sexual health – Sexual health entails embracing and enjoying your sexuality throughout your life. It is an important part of physical and emotional health. Talk to your provider today if you have concerns about any sexual health issues. Find a doctor now.
- Behavioral health – When you need help with an addiction or a mental health disorder, you can trust us. We are passionate about caring for you, regardless of the disorder, from addiction to postpartum depression. Learn more about our behavior health services.
Care for your 20s, 30s and 40s
Regular preventive healthcare appointments and health screenings continue in importance, but you may run into health situations in which you’ll also need a specialist.
- Genetic counseling – Lutheran Medical Center | Cancer Centers of Colorado offers genetic counseling and testing if you are concerned that a hereditary cancer or condition runs in your family. Talk with your doctor to see if this option may be right for you. Learn more about genetic counseling.
- Gynecology – Our gynecology practices offer a full range of women’s health services. Whether you’ve come to us for an annual exam, pre-conception counseling or colposcopy, our our is to help you maintain a lifetime of well-being. Find a clinic now.
- Pregnancy and baby – Lutheran Medical Center’s Women and Family Center offers expectant moms comfort and amenities in the privacy of your own labor and delivery suite. You and your baby will be in the expert hands of our obstetricians, nurse practitioners, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists. Learn more about pregnancy and baby.
Care after your 40s
There are a number of medical conditions that are more common in women over the age of. Health concerns that increase with age include abnormal blood sugar levels, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease, menopause and osteoporosis. Make sure you stay in control of your health by talking to your health care provider about any concerns you have.
- Bone health – You can get a bone density screening for osteoporosis on our Lutheran campus through our imaging partner, Touchstone Imaging. In the event bone loss and orthopedic issues are identified, we offer exceptional care for orthopedic issues and injuries, including osteoporosis. Learn more about bone health.
- Breast health – Our Lutheran Breast Care Center offers comprehensive diagnostic services, such as 3-D mammography, biopsies, ultrasounds and needle localizations, as well as a highly experienced robotic-assisted surgical team. Screening mammograms are provided on the Lutheran campus by Touchstone Imaging. Learn more about breast health.
- Digestive health – It is important to understand how the gastrointestinal (GI) tract works and to know that women have symptoms and issues with the GI track that are different from men. In fact, there are symptoms that may be associated with possible worsening of GI problems. These differences may present with unique symptoms in women for shared diseases or even unique diagnoses for women. Learn about treatments for digestive disorders.
- Gynecologic care – We treat most gynecologic conditions. When necessary, we offer minimally invasive surgery for disorders affecting the female reproductive or urinary systems:
- Heart care – From treating arrhythmia to heart disease, our cardiologists and skilled specialists combine medical excellence with personalized care. Our accredited Chest Pain Center offers the latest technology to improve your heart health. Learn more about heart health.