Lung Health Clinic
Lung Health Clinic at Lutheran Medical Center
If lung or breathing conditions make daily life difficult, find relief at our Lung Health Clinic.
We are here to assist our patients with their lung health needs to ensure you and your family breathe easier.
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, wheezing, chronic cough, lingering chest pain, coughing up mucus or blood, or chronic chest pain, our physicians and lung health clinic team are here to help you. You can find help at the Lutheran Lung Health Clinic for a number of conditions, including:
- Incidental pulmonary nodules
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking - history of our current
- Dyspnea - shortness of breath with activity or at rest
- Sarcoidosis - lung scarring
- Interstitial lung disease
- View more lung, chest, and respiratory conditions
- Low-dose CT (LDCT) screenings
- Shared decision making per CMS guidelines related to LDCT Screening
- One-on-one counseling
- Smoking cessation information and support
- Incidental lung nodule assessment, information, and appropriate follow-up
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) and Methacholine challenges
- Evaluation for other respiratory conditions
If you have questions or would like more information please contact us.