Nursing at Lutheran Medical Center
At Lutheran, our nurses are the front line of patient care. They position their patients as key decision-makers and partner with them on their plan of care.
Nurses put the patients and families at the center of their care by:
- Using their knowledge, commitment and experience to guide their patients to achieve optimal health.
- Showing compassion in their daily interactions with patients and treating every patient with dignity.
- Designing the future of healthcare by using their expertise in the science and art of nursing.
Overall, Lutheran Medical Center recognizes the exceptional value our nurses bring to the care experience. Nurses are the foundation of our healthcare ministry and comprise the largest segment of our hospital staff. The success of Lutheran Medical Center and SCL Health's organizational goals demand the strong engagement and professional excellence of our front-line nurses and their leaders and they don't fail to deliver.
The Lutheran Model of Care sets our Nurses apart
Caring is critical in helping people maintain health, promote healing, adapt to stressful experiences, and in supporting a dignified end of life. Learn more about our exceptional nursing experience at Lutheran:
- Model of Care
- Care Delivery System
- Nursing Strategic Plan
- Annual Nursing Report
- Magnet Recognition Program® - Site Visit
- Lutheran Medical Center has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the prestigious designation of Magnet. Magnet designation recognizes excellence in nursing services. Please review our public notice.