It takes effort and determination to commit to a healthy lifestyle. If you’re ready to make a real, lasting change, we can help. Our Healthy Lifestyles program aims to help you increase physical activity, lose weight and decrease your risk factors for diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
How our Healthy Lifestyles program works
Healthy Lifestyles is a 12 month disease prevention program at Holy Rosary Healthcare and is recognized by the Centers for Disease Control for meeting quality standards. We feature:
- Weekly in-person sessions for the first four months, then biweekly for 4 months, and monthly for 4 months
- NEW all virtual options available
- Class size is limited and pre-registration is required
- Trained coaches to guide and encourage you to help prevent diabetes and heart disease
- Support from others working on the same goals
- Skills to help you lose weight, make healthy food choices, be more physically active, and manage stress
- Activities to keep you on track toward long-term lifestyle changes
How to enroll
Classes are offered in the spring and fall. The fee for the class is $150 with an early sign-up discount available. Scholarships are available based on income guidelines. Special corporate pricing is also available for businesses.
Healthy Lifestyles is available to Eastern Montana residents age 18 or older who have risk factors for diabetes or heart disease. Call 406-233-4067 for more information and to find out if you qualify.
Would you like to have Healthy Lifestyles in your community? Healthy Lifestyles is offered via telehealth in eastern Montana communities depending upon availability. Call 406-233-4067 for more information.
Let the people we’ve helped inspire you with stories of strength, healing and hope.
As always, if you have additional questions, please talk to your doctor.