Need to Contact Us?
Holy Rosary Visitor Restrictions
To protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors and associates, Holy Rosary Healthcare is implementing the following visitor restrictions.
Visiting Hours: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Two visitors per patient, per day for patients who do not have or are not suspected of having COVID-19
- No visitors under the age of 12 years old
- Please do not enter if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Visitors will be screened upon entry to the facility
- Mask required for all visitors during the duration of your visit
- Support personnel are able to accompany individuals with disabilities who are seeking medical care.
We sincerely appreciate the understanding of our community and our families during this time to help us reduce the risk of the COVID-19 virus to our patients, residents, associates and providers.