Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
Good Samaritan Foundation participates in the North Metro Enterprise Zone Tax Credit program, which is an incredible opportunity!
- Donors receive an additional 25% tax credit/benefit for qualifying donations (i.e. if a donor writes a check for $500, they will actually get a tax benefit as if they donated $625)
- Gifts MUST be to one of four qualifying Medical Education Funds:
- Respiratory Therapy Education
- General Medical Education
- Bush Family Scholarship (geared towards Associates not currently direct care providers wanting to become a lab tech, nurse, etc.)
- Dave Hamm Scholarship (providing additional education for associates providing direct patient care)
Contact us today for more information.