SCL Health is committed to vaccinating as many people in our communities as quickly and safely as possible in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the States of Colorado and Montana. We understand our patients are eager to receive the vaccine and we will make vaccination appointments available in the communities we serve over the next several months depending on the vaccine supply we receive.
Vaccine Eligibility by State
The State of Colorado and the State of Montana have established vaccination criteria in phases. More information on phases can be found using the resources below:
Current COVID-19 Vaccine Administration at SCL Health
We are currently offering the vaccine to individuals as outlined below:
- State of Colorado: The State of Colorado continues to vaccinate individuals in Phase 1A (frontline healthcare workers and individuals who have direct contact with COVID-19 patients for 15 minutes or more each day, and long-term care facility staff and residents) and has started to vaccinate individuals in Phase 1B of vaccine administration, which includes healthcare workers with less contact with COVID-19 patients, first responders and patients aged 70 and older.
- Denver Metro Area: Eligible SCL Health patients in the Denver area have been invited to sign up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as appointments become available.
- Western Colorado: Plans are being finalized for expanding vaccination and including patients aged 70 and older.
- State of Montana: The State of Montana is currently in Phase 1A of vaccine administration with focus on healthcare workers, first responders and individuals in long-term and assisted living facilities. We are prepared to vaccinate individuals as outlined in Montana Phase 1B, which includes those who are age 70+ and 16-69 year olds with specific medical conditions, as soon as the state moves to Phase 1B. We anticipate additional phases of vaccination administration to begin in late January.
How to Prepare to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
Individuals interested in receiving the vaccine should consider creating an SCL Health MyChart account for the fastest, easiest experience. Visit MyChart.SCLHealth.org to create an account and schedule an appointment if you are eligible and one is available or download the SCL Health MyChart app
- State of Colorado: If you are unable to set up an account and schedule an appointment for vaccination online in SCL Health MyChart, please call 303-812-2051.
- State of Montana: Ability to schedule outside of SCL Health MyChart will be added as appointments become available.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
To help evaluate when you should get a vaccine or if you have any health risk factors that may require you to receive a vaccine in an earlier phase, please work with your primary care provider.
If you do not have a primary care provider, now is the perfect time to get one. Visit doctors.sclhealth.org to find an SCL Health Medical Group family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics or primary care specialist.
Updates related to COVID-19 vaccines are changing frequently and we recommend that you rely on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for the most up-to-date information and many other resources.
Last updated 1/8/2021