2019 SCL Health EMS Summit
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Opioids: The Devastating Epidemic
Free Continuing Education for EMS providers (6 hours)
- Dr. Brent Myers, ESO Opioid Addiction Statistics Nationwide - (.5 hrs Roles of Research, .5 at risk population, .5 Toxicology)
- Dana Knowles First Person Perspectives on Opioid Addiction - (1 hr Psych)
- Elizabeth Owens and Charlotte Whitney, State of Colorado "Life the Label" Campaign
- Q&A, Dr. Myers, Dana - (.5 General Topics)
- Dr. Colleen Foster, ED Physician USACS and Mike Kaiser, Pharmacist LMC Alternative Pain Management Options - (1 hr Pain Management)
- Q&A, Coleen Foster, Mike Kaiser - (.5 General Topics)
- Dr. Jason Roosa, ED Physician USACS Coping Strategies for EMS/ED Providers - (.5 hrs EMS Culture of Safety, .5 hrs EMS Provider Safety, .5 hrs General Topics)
Learn more about our event speakers.
Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.