Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being. Interestingly enough, health is not simply defined as just the absence of disease. The actual definition of Healthy Living is the steps, actions and strategies one puts in place to achieve optimum health. Healthy Living is about taking responsibility and making smart health choices for today and for the future. Click here for a printable overview of the wellness programs available to you and your dependents.
- RedBrick Health Portal- SCL Health has partnered with RedBrick Health to provide you with a new way to get healthy, giving you access to expert guidance and real support so you can follow through on those good intentions. We are excited to announce that the portal is now live!
- Wellness Incentive Program- Great health is its own reward. But let’s face it, money in your pocket can kick up your motivation. SCL Health is partners with RedBrick Health, a third party vendor, to bring associates and their eligible dependents incentives, resources and tools to help live a healthy life!
- Lantern - Lantern is a new, free app-based benefit to help ease and manage stress and anxiety through a variety of research-backed techniques rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and mindfulness as well as the support of a personal coach.
- Noom- Noom offers a personalized, easy-to-use mobile app that provides access to tools and resources to lose weight and reach health goals, whether it's losing weight, reducing risk of diabetes or lowering blood pressure.
- Tobacco Cessation - The primary goal of our health and well-being programs is to help associates and their family members reach and maintain good health; and the use of tobacco is inconsistent with our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve. Learn more about the Tobacco Surcharge as well as all of the tobacco cessation programs and resources available to you and your family.
- Personal Health Team- Cigna Medical Plan Members - SCL Health and Cigna partnered to bring you the Personal Health Team. This program is designed to help you meet your personalized health and well-being needs.
- Health and Wellness Resources- Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan Members - SCL Health associates currently enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente medical plan have access to programs, classes and guides to healthy living. Get started today.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- New Directions EAP is a voluntary and confidential service that provides all associates (regardless of benefits eligibility) and their families with professional counseling and referral services. This program is fully paid for by SCL Health and is available to you at no cost.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)- Time away from work is good for you, good for your family, and good for SCL Health because rested and recharged associates are happier and more productive. In addition, SCL Health offers leaves of absence to allow you to take care of personal issues.