You could save up to 75% on medical premiums!
It can be life changing!
Life is filled with important decisions — like choosing which benefit plan is right for you and your family. It is important that you carefully review your options and make informed decisions about your benefits program.
2019 Open Enrollment Is Coming!
October 15 - October 31
For benefits eligibility and full-time associate rates, you must be 0.9 full-time equivalent (FTE) and scheduled to work at least 36 hours per week. For benefits eligibility and part-time associate rates, you must be regularly scheduled to work 20 hours per week.
- Your legal spouse.
- Your common-law spouse if you live in a state that recognizes such marriages (an affidavit is required).
- Legally domiciled adults and children
— Legally Domiciled Adult and Children FAQ
— Legally Domiciled Adult and Children Affidavit
- A civil union as defined by the state of Colorado (Vision and Life Insurance only).
- Your children and stepchildren from birth to age 26.
- Your adult child who depends solely on you for support because of a mental or physical handicap (documentation is required)
Learn more about the Dependent Audit process by reviewing the "Dependent Eligibility Audit"
Once you have enrolled in your benefits, you will receive an email with audit instructions from HMS to your work email address within 10 days from the date you enrolled. The email from HMS will ask you to provide documentation supporting eligibility for only new dependents you add to the 2016 plans. Examples of acceptable documentation include a marriage certificate, birth certificate, recent tax filings, etc. You'll find a complete list of acceptable documents here.
Reminder: Unverified dependents are dropped from coverage based on the requirements outlined in your letter from HMS.
For questions, additional information, or to complete the audit electronically once you've received the email from HMS:
- Call HMS: 855-819-5806
- Visit HMS's website: http://www.auditos.com
- Upload required documents
- Check status of your dependent audit
- Find helpful resources
Access a provider directory by selecting the plan you would like to search.
Are you looking for a provider near you? Click here
to get a full list of our SCL Health employed providers as well as additional profile details like whether they're accepting new patients and patient experience ratings when available.