Checkout the 2021 Virgin Pulse Wellbeing Program!
SCL Health cannot exist without healthy associates and their supportive families. The everyday choices we make can help us live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives—both at work and at home. And that’s why we are offering an essential tool as part of your overall benefits package—a comprehensive Wellness Incentive Program designed to improve your health, well-being, and productivity.
Visit Virgin Pulse to register and participate today!
The goals of this program are to:
- Make being healthy fun and rewarding.
- Provide you with information about your current health status.
- Help you set realistic wellness goals.
- Connect you with tools and resources to help you build small habits each day that add up to big changes over time.
- Lower your healthcare costs by improving your health and reducing or eliminating elevated risks of developing a chronic health condition
- Build a culture of associate health and well-being at SCL Health
Your participation in this effort is completely voluntary and will allow you to:
- Get the boost you need to live better each day.
- Access lifestyle coaching services to help you set, reach, and maintain your goals.
- Complete an online Health Check Survey and Health Screening to help you identify potential issues and risks.
- Use a variety of online services and trackers to keep tabs on your progress.
- Connect with coworkers, family, and friends to provide motivation and encouragement.
- Take it on the go! You can access all this from the Virgin Pulse mobile app too.
Please review the information below carefully so you understand how it works and can take full advantage of the opportunities it offers to you. Each of us can take steps, even small ones, to improve our overall well-being. We hope you will join us by participating in this worthwhile effort. We are thrilled to offer a program that will focus on the well-being of SCL Health’s most valuable asset—YOU.
How it works
Our new wellness program powered by Virgin Pulse helps you develop healthy habits like being more active, drinking more water, getting enough sleep, plus a whole lot more! Healthy habits like these deliver noticeable benefits like reducing your risk of certain diseases, increasing your focus, reducing your stress, and making you feel great!
All benefits-eligible* associates (even those who are not enrolled in an SCL Health medical plan) and covered spouses/legally domiciled adult (LDA) dependents can earn up to $750 each annually in wellness incentive rewards. The change lies in how you will earn these rewards through Virgin Pulse.
You can earn up to $100 per quarter in Pulse Cash** (that’s up to $400 per year!) by accumulating points. You earn points for a variety of things like connecting with a coach, tracking your daily activity, taking your health measurements, participating in challenges and competitions, completing preventive care screenings, and so much more! The more daily activity in your routine and the more you participate in the program, the more points you can earn.
These points will continue to add up and push you through the levels so you can earn more rewards. With each Level earned there is a Level Reward accompanied with it. Once you’ve accumulated enough points to earn a reward, you can spend your Pulse Cash in the Virgin Pulse Store, redeem a gift card, or donate it to charity.
Similar to years past, you will be able to earn up to $350 tax-free into your Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) in 2020 by completing the three key activities below. For associates who are not enrolled in a medical plan, you will receive Pulse Cash** instead for these activities:
- $50 for completing your enrollment on the new Virgin Pulse website
- $150 for completing your Health Check survey
- $150 for completing your Health Screening
So here’s to building a better you! We’re excited to introduce this new program and give you the tools to get active, get healthy, and live better every day. Join the SCL Health and Virgin Pulse well-being movement today at join.virginpulse.com.
Have questions? Contact Virgin Pulse Customer Support at 844-724-5612 or use the Chat feature located in your account profile.
*Benefits-eligible associate means a part-time or full-time employee of SCL Health regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week. Employees of Mount Saint Vincent, Mother House, University of St. Mary’s, and Christo Rey High School are not eligible for this program.
**Per IRS regulations, Pulse Cash is considered income and will be taxed accordingly through SCL Health payroll when earned.