Monthly Benefits Spotlight
Employee Assistance Program
Life can feel overwhelming, and we all need help from time to time to manage through it all. Challenges like managing depression or anxiety, relationship or parenting concerns, grief and loss, substance abuse or safety concerns, or caring for a loved one who needs constant care can leave us feeling worried or anxious. That’s why we provide you and all your household members the following benefits through your Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Cigna EAP is a voluntary and confidential service that provides associates and their household members with licensed professional behavioral health providers and referral services. This program is fully paid by SCL Health and is available to you at no cost.
Your EAP gives you and your household free, confidential and impartial guidance and support on any kind of issue – from everyday matters to more serious well-being concerns, such as:
- Emotional and Psychological Support - Up to six face-to-face or virtual counseling sessions per issue with a licensed mental health provider, at no cost to you
- Daily Living Help - Referrals to community resources as well as child and elder care services
- Financial and Legal Assistance - Practical guidance and support on legal and financial matters
- Caregiver Bridge - Specialized support for those caring for a loved one with chronic health issues through one-on-one coaching, peer-to-peer support and personalized resources
Real support is a simple call or click away.
For counseling, support and referrals to your EAP work/life resources:
To access Caregiver Bridge:
- call 877-852-6139, or
- go to CaregiverBridge.com (employer ID: sclhealth)
- printable brochure
- program overview presentation
If you are a Cigna medical plan member, log-in to your Cigna account as you normally would. If you aren't a Cigna medical plan member, register through myCigna.com (Employer ID: sclhealth).
Learn more about Cigna's EAP and Caregiver Bridge programs.