Monthly Benefits Spotlight
WorkLife Partnership - Life happens
Help is Available: Personalized support and resources for those impacted by the Boulder County fires
When the unexpected comes your way, WorkLife Partnership is here to help
SCL Health has partnered with WorkLife Partnership to support you with overcoming difficult work/life challenges. WorkLife uses the expertise of their Resource Navigators to provide you free, confidential support when you need it most.
What can WorkLife help me with?
· Finding resources for affordable childcare
· Support with transportation
· Budgeting and financial wellness
· Understanding medical benefits and how to use them
· Accessing resources to find affordable housing
· Connecting with mental behavioral health resources
· Accessing food pantries
· And much more!
What happens when I reach out to WorkLife?
When you reach out to WorkLife, you will be connected to your Resource Navigator, Maria Pearson, who can speak with you in a way that’s most convenient for you—over the phone, via text, email, or video chat. Once you meet with Maria, you will work together to create a plan to overcome your work/life challenges.
How do I contact Maria Pearson at WorkLife Partnership?
- Call or text: 1-303-589-7412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule an appointment online: worklife.as.me/mariapearson
How do I contact WorkLife Partnership if it's after Maria Pearson's regular business hours?
- Call: 888-219-8993 for extended business hours from 6:00 am - 8:00 am and 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm MT
- Online: askthenavigator.org with the expectation that a Navigator will follow up by the end of the next business day.
Sign up to receive email/text alerts:
To receive email and/or text alerts about WorkLife services, please fill out this form.
*Please keep in mind that Maria will return all emails within 24 hours or the next business day.