WorkLife Partnership - Life happens
When the unexpected comes your way, WorkLife Partnership is here to help
SCL Health has partnered with WorkLife Partnership to support you with overcoming difficult work/life challenges. WorkLife uses the expertise of their Resource Navigators to provide you free, confidential support when you need it most.
What can WorkLife help me with?
· Finding resources for affordable childcare
· Support with transportation
· Budgeting and financial wellness
· Understanding medical benefits and how to use them
· Accessing resources to find affordable housing
· Connecting with mental behavioral health resources
· Accessing food pantries
· And much more!
What happens when I reach out to WorkLife?
When you reach out to WorkLife, you will be connected to your Resource Navigator, Maria Pearson, who can speak with you in a way that’s most convenient for you—over the phone, via text, email, or video chat. Once you meet with Maria, you will work together to create a plan to overcome your work/life challenges.
How do I contact Maria Pearson at WorkLife Partnership?
- Call or text: 1-303-589-7412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule an appointment online: worklife.as.me/mariapearson
Sign up to receive email/text alerts:
To receive email and/or text alerts about WorkLife services, please fill out this form.
*Please keep in mind that Maria will return all emails within 24 hours or the next business day.