You could save up to 75% on medical premiums!
Life is filled with important decisions — like choosing which benefit plan is right for you and your family. It is important that you carefully review your options and make informed decisions about your benefit elections.
New Hire Enrollment
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
- Review. Your 2019 Benefits Guide (2018 Benefits Guide for those who were hired prior to Dec. 1, 2018) provides important details and plan options. You may also review Summary of Benefits Coverage for medical plan information.
- Compare. Visit ALEX, your personal online benefits counselor tool, for helpful decision-making support.
- Enroll. Access Lawson within your first 31 days to make your coverage elections for 2018.
Remember: You must make your 2018 new hire elections before you review your 2019 Open Enrollment options.
Questions? Contact the HR Service Center at 855-412-3701 (toll free) or 303-813-5250, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Action - Dependent Eligibility Audit
*When adding a new dependent to coverage, you will be asked by HMS (our third-party administrator) to provide documentation that supports their relationship to you. For more information, visit the Dependent Eligibility Verification drop down on the Benefits home page.
Changing your benefits mid-year
- Outside of a new hire or annual open enrollment period, you can only enroll or make changes to your coverage if you have a qualifying work or family status change event, such as:
- Birth or adoption*
- Marriage or divorce
- Gain or loss of other coverage
- Generally, you have 31 days from the date of your event to make changes to your elections.
- Coverage begins on the first day of the month following the life event.
* Birth or Adoption have 60 days to update; coverage is retroactive to date of birth.
How to submit your changes:
- Submit a Benefits Change Request Form to the HR Service Center within 31 days of your life event.
- Contact the HR Service Center at 303.813.5240 for questions.
- Learn more about qualified life events.