Quality Patient Care
When you need to make a healthcare decision for yourself or a loved one, you deserve honest information to help you make thoughtful decisions. At SCL Health, we are dedicated to providing excellent clinical outcomes and a high level of patient satisfaction.
You have the right to be informed around all aspects of your care: treatment plans, provider and service ratings as well as hospital quality scores. You have choices in who you select for your care – we’re proud you chose us.
Quality data from your home hospital.
We’re committed to making our organization the best place to receive care and experience clinical excellence and outstanding service.
Our hospital's names are below:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Lafayette, Colorado
- Holy Rosary Healthcare - Miles City, Montana
- Lutheran Medical Center - Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Platte Valley Medical Center - Brighton, Colorado
- Saint Joseph Hospital - Denver, Colorado
- St. James Healthcare - Butte, Montana
- St. Mary's Medical Center - Grand Junction, Colorado
- St. Vincent Healthcare - Billings, Montana
To compare quality results, visit Hospital Compare.
View a map and learn more about where we serve.
Dedication to quality
You deserve to know how your community hospital rates in the quality of care it provides. Every year our organization tackles five to seven areas of care we know we can improve on from the year before.
We publicly share these quality results to include our community in our dedication to clinical excellence. The results, and our transparency around them, provide the information you need to make informed care decisions. We want to be the best because we know you deserve it.
Our 2017 quality goals:
- Government-dictated core measures. Examples: breast cancer screenings, diabetes foot exams and screening for future fall risk.
- Lifesaving and mortality
- Patient satisfaction
- Hospital readmission rate
- Stroke measures
We believe through collaborative work, we can achieve meaningful results. We believe in sharing best practices throughout our organization as well as learning from the best in our country.
Learn more about our commitment to care below.