It takes effort and determination to commit to a healthy lifestyle. If you’re ready to make a real, lasting change, we can help. Our Healthy Lifestyles program aims to help you increase physical activity, lose weight and decrease your risk factors for diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
How our Healthy Lifestyles program works
The Healthy Lifestyles program is based on a medically-guided program that helps you make long-term, sustainable changes to live a healthier life. This year-long program consists of two parts.
The six-month core program includes:
- Diet and physical activity recommendations
- Weekly guided exercise activities
- One-on-one sessions with a personal lifestyles coach
- Weekly educational sessions monitoring patient status on goal attainment
- Weight loss and lifestyle goal setting
The six-month follow-up curriculum includes:
- Activities to keep participants on track and working toward long-term lifestyle changes
- Additional assistance and tracking of lifestyle goals
- Monthly educational group sessions
- Ongoing meetings with personal lifestyles coach
How to enroll
Classes are offered in the spring and fall. The fee for the class is $150. Scholarships are available based on income guidelines. Special corporate pricing is also available for businesses.
To learn more about the next session or get an enrollment packet, call 406-233-4067.
Would you like to have Healthy Lifestyles in your community? Healthy Lifestyles is offered via telehealth in eastern Montana communities depending upon availability. Call 406-233-4067 for more information.
Let the people we’ve helped inspire you with stories of strength, healing and hope.
Tools for success
We’re your partner, and we’re dedicated to providing the information and tools you need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
As always, if you have additional questions, please talk to your doctor.