Congratulations to Lutheran's Monarch Award winners!
Monarch Award recipients embody our mission and going above and beyond. Monarch awardees are recognized for consistently demonstrating superior behaviors including: Motivates, is Organized, Nurtures others, has the ability to Analyze critical situations, Restore normal operations, Care for, and Heal others.
Seven outstanding non-nurse caregivers were chosen this quarter as winners of the Monarch Award at Lutheran. Nominations for the next round of winners are due by Nov. 28. Click here to nominate someone deserving of this recognition.
- Rick Cline, PCT, Telemetry Monitoring – nominated by a caregiver
- Donna Maynes, PCT, Hospice Inpatient – nominated by a caregiver
- Samm Melton-Hill, Chaplain, Chaplaincy Services – nominated by a caregiver and two patients
- Stephanie Luck, LCSW-LMSW, Care Manager, Care Management – nominated by a patient
- Rhena Nicoll, PT, Physical Therapy – nominated by a visitor
- Ron Powell, EMT, Emergency Department – nominated by two patients
- Michelle Salas, Environmental Services Tech, EVS – nominated by a caregiver
Thank you for all you do for our patients and each other.