The Legacy Continues - Capital Campaign
The Lutheran Medical Center Foundation has announced members of The Legacy Continues Comprehensive Campaign Committee. The committee is charged with the responsibility of overseeing the campaign process including:
● Campaign objectives, goals and strategy
● Ensuring the recruitment of key donors, particularly leadership donors
● Participating in solicitations and stewardship activities when appropriate
● Committing to be financially supportive of the campaign
Leading the group are co-chairs Zachary Urban and Dr. Jennifer Caskey. Urban is a prominent Wheat Ridge community member and a recent past City Council member. He has been an active participant on the Lutheran Foundation Board for six years. Urban recently accepted the role of Director of the Office of Public Housing for Region 8 with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Dr. Caskey is a devoted supporter of Lutheran and the Foundation. She is a retired Lutheran oncologist and has been a member of the Foundation board since 2017. Lutheran is her number one organization to support and she is looking forward to inspiring others to do the same.
Members of the committee include:
● Dr. Betsy Brew - Dr. Brew is a surgeon with Surgical Specialists of Colorado. She has been a member of the Lutheran Foundation for six years and chaired the Board for the last few years. She now provides guidance as past chair and is committed to the success of the campaign.
● Dr. Steve Brown - Dr. Brown served on the Foundation board for six years and continues as a member of the finance and investment committee. He is the Chief Medical Officer at Lutheran. He is a radiologist and was previously with Rocky Mountain Radiologists. He is a third-generation Coloradan and lives in Golden.
● Dr. Doug Hunter - Dr. Hunter is a retired radiologist from Rocky Mountain Radiologists. He joined the Lutheran Foundation Board of Directors in 2020. He is a past chair of the Lutheran Medical Staff Quality Improvement Committee. Dr. Hunter is excited to be a part of the campaign committee and the new, replacement Lutheran project.
● John O’Dorisio - O’Dorisio has been a Lutheran Foundation Board member since January of 2020. He is an attorney and co-managing shareholder and director with Robinson, Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. He has been a part of the Wheat Ridge, Golden, Lakewood community since 1960 and he and his family call Lutheran their hospital.
● Guy Nahmiach - Nahmiach is a senior broker, productivity coach, and recruiter with KellerWilliams. He is an engaged and involved citizen of Wheat Ridge, having served on numerous boards and commissions within the city and Jefferson County. Nahmiach recently acquired The Neighborhood Gazette, a popular local newspaper circulating in Wheat Ridge and Edgewater. His wife, Jane Newman, is an ICU nurse at Lutheran. Nahmiach believes the new Lutheran will bring many opportunities to Wheat Ridge and its surrounding communities.
● Diane Nyberg Ericsson - Diane grew up in the Wheat Ridge area. She recently retired from a career at Xerox in Sales, Sales Management, and Finance. Diane and her sister consider Lutheran their family hospital and have established a Lutheran junior volunteer scholarship endowment in their parents’ name. They have also funded the refurbishment of the gardens at Collier Hospice. Diane has been volunteering with the Foundation for the last three years and is excited to work on the Legacy Continues Campaign.