St. Vincent Healthcare is dedicated to vaccinating as many of our community members as possible and now offers an online Vaccine Notification Sign Up form to those wanting to receive the vaccine.
St. Vincent Healthcare provides two options for community members to get scheduled for vaccination when appointments are available:
1. For the fastest and easiest experience, we encourage the use of our Vaccine Notification Sign Up form located on our website at sclhealth.org/vaccineform. Individuals will be notified when a vaccine appointment is available.
- Anyone can fill out the form, however appointments will only be scheduled for individuals who are eligible for vaccination based on state guidelines, and outreach will be randomized and equitable.
- Individuals will need to provide their contact information and answer a handful of questions.
- The last question on the form offers the individual to be placed on a rapid call list for a vaccine appointment if they can arrive at St. Vincent Healthcare in 15 minutes. This list will be utilized when there are appointment cancelations or no-shows, which will help to ensure the maximization of vaccine distribution during each and every clinic.
2. For those who don’t have easy online access and are currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please call 406-237-7050 to schedule a vaccination appointment.
- The phone line will be open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10-11 a.m.
- When no appointments are available, a recorded message with more information regarding our COVID-19 vaccine clinics will play.
- The number of appointments available will depend on the amount of vaccine received, and it may take several weeks to work through each phase of vaccination eligibility.
Vaccine supply is managed by our partners at the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, and we are in constant communication with them to understand how much vaccine we can anticipate each week and open up vaccination appointments accordingly.
St. Vincent Healthcare appreciates our community’s patience as we work to schedule and vaccinate individuals as quickly as possible.
Click here to read the Billings Gazette article about the vaccine notification sign up form.