Holy Rosary is happy to announce the addition of Chad Sievers, PA-C to the Internal Medicine & Pediatrics team. Chad is a Montana native, growing up in the small town of Power, MT located approximately 30 miles north of Great Falls. He graduated from Power High School and went on to attend Montana State University for undergraduate studies, earning two bachelor’s degrees—a Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology and Neuroscience as well as a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. While attending Montana State University he also was a member of the MSU Bobcat football team in addition to engaging in research. After graduating from MSU in 2013 he went on to work as an athletic trainer and certified nursing assistant while also coaching track and field at Power High School. In 2016 he was accepted to the Rocky Mountain College Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program, graduating in 2018. After graduation he went on to practice in an Internal Medicine clinic in Glendale, AZ to be closer to his fiancé Emily, who will soon graduate from nursing school and join him in Miles City. Chad and Emily are excited to move back to Montana to be closer to family and their hobbies. Chad’s interests outside of work are hiking, CrossFit and spending time with his fiancé and their dog.
Chad will join Dr. Lance Robbins in the Internal Medicine & Pediatrics portion of the Holy Rosary Clinic along with Angela Hall, RN and Lindsey Schwagler, MA. He and Dr. Robbins will see patients of all ages, offering the following services:
- Primary care for management of chronic medical conditions (i.e., cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, etc.)
- Sports medicine visits for injury evaluation and management
- Preventative health screening (blood pressure, cholesterol, cancer screenings, etc.)
- Acute care/sick visits
- Office procedures (cryotherapy, skin biopsies, paracentesis, thoracentesis, etc.)
- Routine and travel vaccinations
- Cardiac stress testing
- Care of patients in residential living/nursing home
- Well child examinations, sports physicals, head start physicals
To schedule an appointment, please call (406) 233-2506.