Holy Rosary Healthcare (HRH) would like to invite you to get most popular health screenings at the lowest prices of the year during this year’s Health Fair, January 31-February 11.
“Regular health screenings or preventive exams are important components of health and wellness,” said HRH Clinic’s Dr. Lisa Cadwell. “These screenings can help with early detection of the risk factors for certain health problems such as cancer, diabetes, heart attack, stroke and more.”
The most popular screenings being offered include:
- Comp panel (diabetes, liver, kidney and blood sugar) - $25
- Vitamin D - $42
- PSA (prostate cancer screening, males only) - $30
- TSH (thyroid disorders) - $25
- Lipid panel (good, bad and total cholesterol, as well as heart disease) - $20
- Coulter count (blood count, anemia) - $10
For best results, participants are advised to fast for 10 hours prior to screenings. No appointment is necessary.
Screenings will be available as follows:
- January 31-February 3, 7:00-10:00 am – HRH Clinic Lobby
- February 7-10, 7:00-10:00 am – HRH Clinic Lobby
- February 11, 8:00-10:00 am – HRH Laboratory
From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day, health screenings will be available in the HRH Laboratory.
Test results will be mailed within 10 business days after the screening is performed. For additional information, please call 406-233-4053 or email. For updates and registration form, click here.