What types of activities are offered?
- *Warm-up activities that engage the group and set the tone for the day.
- *Group challenges that focus on building trust and improving team interaction. Some examples are Group Juggling and Lean on Me.
- *Low challenge course activities that encourage support and engage the group in accomplishing a common goal. These are often pre-set structures that groups must navigate mentally and/or physically.
- *Ropes course activities that involve encouraging and coaching one another through a roped climb supported by a group of team members who are harnessed, helmeted and connected to the climber. The elements are connected by industry standard cables and poles. Examples include a leap of faith, postman’s walk, zip line, giant’s ladder and vertical playpen.
- *Alternate off site options: snowshoe adventure, rock climbing, orienteering, stand up paddle board.
What does a typical team day look like?
Each program is customized to your desired outcomes and goals. An overview of the day might look like this:
Morning: A variety of easy and welcoming warm-ups followed by a brief safety talk. Small group skills development activities; delve into issues and content related to groups needs and purposes of program (developing trust, authentic communication, etc.)
Lunch Break: We'll provide your group with a catered meal.
Afternoon: Increasingly complex group challenges or high ropes challenge course.
Closing: Bringing it all together - small groups reconvene for closing team activities.