Team Building and Leadership Development
The West Pines Training Center, located just west of metro-Denver on the Lutheran Medical Center campus, offers leadership development and team building utilizing experiential activities and group challenges. Since 1988, thousands of groups have benefited from our adventure programs, including corporations, government offices, school teams and church groups.
Experienced facilitators work with group leaders in advance to develop a customized program designed to fit your teams' specific needs that will transfer to work and personal life. Humor, fun, compassion and a growth mindset are integral to each program. We find that work/life is enhanced and relationships deepened through these shared adventures.
Why choose West Pines Training Center?
- Custom programs designed to address the specific needs of your group
- Enhanced relationships through shared adventures
- Certified and experienced facilitators
- Centrally located in the northwest Denver area
- Professional catering available for breakfast and lunch
- Indoor and outdoor program space
- Off-site mobile programs available at any location
- Flexible programming including one hour, half/whole days, or multi-days
We can accommodate groups from as few as two (i.e. partners, mother/daughter, etc.) and as large as 100. Our programs are customized to meet your team's needs, including your budget. We offer discounted rates for not-for-profit groups. We also have scholarships for qualifying organizations.