Focus on getting past addiction at The Recovery Center
The Recovery Center at West Pines offers you a chance to experience a better life outside addiction. Our 14-day (minimum) residential treatment program features a serene therapeutic setting and a holistic approach to recovery.
- Evidence-based addiction treatment including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational therapy and alternative treatments such as accupuncture.
- Fully equipped gym where residents exercise daily (strength training, rock climbing and aerobic activity.)
- On-site comprehensive, psychiatric care
- Individual therapy
- Psycho-educational, motivational, and cognitive behavioral groups
- Integrated treatment for addiction and psychiatric conditions
- Medication management such as Antabuse, Suboxone and Naltrexone
- Daily exercise including strength training, rock climbing and aerobic activity
- Acupuncture to reduce cravings
- Community support groups including both 12-step groups and other groupsFamily involvement and therapy
- Strong relapse prevention focus
- Case management and discharge planning
- Peer support and aftercare
Our addiction psychiatrists are trained at identifying the hidden issues that can influence your ability to become sober. These include problems such as depression, grief, trauma, bipolar disorder and other mental health diagnoses. We believe that addressing co-occurring disorders during chemical dependency treatment is essential so that you don't relapse.
Because your physical health is an important part of recovery, a fitness and sports program is developed by our partner, The Phoenix, a non-profit organization whose mission is to create a supportive, physically active community for individuals who are recovering from alcohol and other substances.