Focus on getting past addiction at The Recovery Center
The Recovery Center at West Pines offers you a chance to experience a better life outside addiction. Our 14-day (minimum) residential treatment program features a serene therapeutic setting and a holistic approach to recovery.
- Evidence-based addiction treatment including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational therapy and recreational therapy. Please note: Due to COVID-19 the gym is currently closed.
- On-site comprehensive, psychiatric care
- Individual therapy
- Psycho-educational, motivational, and cognitive behavioral groups
- Integrated treatment for addiction and psychiatric conditions
- Medication management such as Antabuse, Suboxone and Naltrexone
- Community support groups including both 12-step groups and other groups
Please note: Due to COVID-19 all support groups are currently virtual.
- Strong relapse prevention focus
- Case management and discharge planning
- Peer support and aftercare
- Family counseling
Our addiction psychiatrists are trained at identifying the underlying issues that can influence your ability to become sober. These include problems such as depression, grief, trauma, bipolar disorder and other mental health diagnoses. We believe that addressing co-occurring disorders during substance use disorder treatment is essential so that you don't relapse.
Because your physical health is an important part of recovery, a fitness and sports program is developed by our partner, The Phoenix, a non-profit organization whose mission is to create a supportive, physically active community for individuals who are recovering from alcohol and other substances. Please note, Due to COVID-19 all sessions with The Phoenix are virtual.