If you or your family members have unused medications at home, we can help you safely dispose of them at St. Vincent Healthcare.
Drop off unused medications at:
St. Vincent Healthcare Outpatient Pharmacy
1233 N 30th Street, Suite W-103 (adjacent to Emergency Room)
Billings, MT 59101
Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday from 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
Did you know?
- Adults, especially seniors, may accidentally take the wrong drugs, or take expired drugs that are less effective.
- More than 7 out of 10 people who start abusing prescription drugs get them from the medicine cabinets of friends and family. (American Medical Association)
- 1 in 7 Montana high school students has taken prescription drugs without a doctor’s prescription.
- Among children, emergency room visits for accidental drug poisonings are twice as common as poisoning from other household products.
- Putting meds in the trash, flushing or pouring them down the drain contaminates water supplies and soil.
Empty your medicine cabinet in a safe, healthy, and more environmentally responsible way.
Take back and disposal resources
Find an authorized local collector of unused medications: