Mansfield Health Education Center
The Mansfield Health Education Center on the campus of St. Vincent Healthcare was developed to offer a state-of-the-art conference facility for the people of our region. The Center's goal is to provide and host programs and conferences that are of clinical and medical importance, and are relevant to social issues and community wellness.
A joint venture of St. Vincent Healthcare and Rocky Mountain Health Network, the Mansfield Health Education Center is located on the garden level of the Yellowstone Medical Building at 2900 12th Ave. N. 30. The Center offers seating for up to 250 conference participants, or spaces for working groups of 10-20.
The Mansfield Health Education Center offers state-of-the-art technology and support which include the following features:
- Two large drop-down screens in the main conference center. This large room can be divided into two separate meeting areas, so that it can accommodate either one large group or two separate groups using video, Internet projections, computer based presentations, slide shows, satellite downlinks, or working together on a local area network (LAN). Ceiling-mounted microphones and speakers make interactive communication easy and audible.
- The large conference room is equipped with video cameras and lighting designed to facilitate video teleconferencing of work sessions and presentations.
- Four smaller rooms offer space for presentations or meetings. Two of these rooms can be combined to accommodate a group of 25 to 48 people with built in screens for projection of computer based presentations, video, slide, Internet, satellite, or basic overhead images.
- The Telehealth Conference Room is equipped with two 62-inch high-resolution plasma screen monitors, offering the same image display capabilities as available in the large conference room.
- Interactive videoconferencing through the Partners in Health Telemedicine Network allows participants to link to state, national and international locations from any of the video enabled conference rooms.
- Technology controls in all the rooms are designed with simple touch-panel operation, and are set into the lecterns or conference tables as appropriate to make access easy and conference flow seamless.
- Audio and video signals generated from the Center can be directed to other conference rooms within in the Center, so that presentations can be shared with overflow or break-out groups.
- The Mansfield Health Education Center is also the home of the Health Sciences Library, which offers access to a wide range of electronic and print materials, as well as study carrels with Internet access for individual use.
The Mansfield Health Education Center is an elegant facility, displaying photographs and memorabilia of the late Montana U.S. Senator Mike Mansfield, his wife Maureen, and their daughter Anne. Health care and education are two of the many causes Senator Mansfield championed on Montana's behalf, and we are proud both to showcase and to continue that legacy.
To inquire about reserving space in the Mansfield Health Education Center please call 406-237-8658.
Additional amenities at and near the Center include:
- Catering services provided by Aramark Food Service
- Nearby lodging, all within a half-mile of the center:
- The Hilltop Inn, 1116 N. 28th St., 245-5000
- Roadway Inn, 1315 N. 27th St., 406-245-4128
- The Juniper Inn, 1315 N. 27th St., 406-245-4128
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 27 N. 27th St., 406-252-7400,
- Restrooms accessible to individuals with disabilities
- Conferences may be scheduled to run from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, weekends by special arrangement for an additional fee.
- Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Assistance with photocopying and faxing can be provided.