Mansfield Health Education Center
The Mansfield Health Education Center on the campus of St. Vincent Healthcare was developed to offer a state-of-the-art conference facility for the people of our region. The Center's goal is to provide and host programs and conferences that are of clinical and medical importance, and are relevant to social issues and community wellness.
A joint venture of St. Vincent Healthcare and Rocky Mountain Health Network, the Mansfield Health Education Center is located on the garden level of the Yellowstone Medical Building at 2900 12th Ave. N. Suite 30W. The Center offers seating for up to 162 in classroom Style and 232 in theater style. Two smaller rooms can accommodate over a dozen participants in a break out setting.
The Mansfield Health Education Center offers state-of-the-art technology and support which include the following features:
- Two large drop-down screens in the main conference center. This large room can be divided into two separate meeting areas, so that it can accommodate either one large group or two separate groups using video, Internet projections, computer based presentations, slide shows, satellite downlinks, or working together on a local area network (LAN). Ceiling-mounted microphones and speakers make interactive communication easy and audible.
- The large conference room is equipped with video cameras and lighting designed to facilitate video teleconferencing of work sessions and presentations.
- Two smaller rooms offer space for presentations or meetings with a built in a screen for projection or a roving AV Cart with large monitor for computer based presentations.
- The Virtual Health Conference Room is equipped with two 62-inch high-resolution plasma screen monitors, offering the same image display capabilities as available in the large conference room.
- Technology controls in all the rooms are designed with simple touch-panel operation, and are set into the lecterns or conference tables as appropriate to make access easy and conference flow seamless.
The Mansfield Health Education Center is an elegant facility, displaying photographs and memorabilia of the late Montana U.S. Senator Mike Mansfield, his wife Maureen, and their daughter Anne. Health care and education are two of the many causes Senator Mansfield championed on Montana's behalf, and we are proud both to showcase and to continue that legacy.