Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine
St. Vincent Healthcare is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our dynamic and comprehensive program. At St Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Well-established practice with a collegial group of 5 Intensivists and 2 pulmonologists, and excellent support staff and advance practice professionals
- Call 1:5 – 70% ICU, 30% Pulmonology
- Region's largest Level II trauma center
- Employed Position - Pulmonology and Critical Care shifts
- Comprehensive Pulmonology and Intensive Care program with state of the art technology
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Loan repayment
- Excellent benefits
- 30 days paid vacation
- Excellent work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com or 406-237-4017.