St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks U.S. trained, Board Certified, well-trained, compassionate Pediatric Neurologist.
A Truven Top 100 Hospital: For the second consecutive year, St. Vincent Healthcare was recognized by Truven as a Top 100 Hospital in the U.S. for a combination of our quality outcomes and rate of improvement. Outside Magazine’s #1 Town: Reap big-city medicine benefits with the comfort and ease of a smaller community! Billings, Montana, is your trailhead to unspoiled nature and beauty unlike anywhere else in the country.
- Full-time employed position.
- 22 bed Level III NICU supported by 4 Neonatologists.
- 22 bed dedicated pediatric floor and 7 bed PICU supported by Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists who are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Two Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician on Medical Staff.
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrine/Diabetes and Orthopedics.
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics staffed by visiting specialists include: Cleft/Craniofacial, Cystic Fibrosis, Genetics, High Risk Infant Follow-up, Hepatology, Metabolic, Nephrology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology.
- Superior OB care and surgical services at St. Vincent Healthcare Hospital.
- Known for providing superb patient care.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
- We have recently affiliated with Salt Lake City’s Primary Children’s Hospital
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Alice Davis at (406) 237-4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org