St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks U.S. trained, Board Certified, well-trained, compassionate Pediatric Neurologist.
A Truven Top 100 Hospital: For the second consecutive year, St. Vincent Healthcare was recognized by Truven as a Top 100 Hospital in the U.S. for a combination of our quality outcomes and rate of improvement. Outside Magazine’s #1 Town: Reap big-city medicine benefits with the comfort and ease of a smaller community! Billings, Montana, is your trailhead to unspoiled nature and beauty unlike anywhere else in the country.
- Full-time employed position.
- 22 bed Level III NICU supported by 4 Neonatologists.
- 22 bed dedicated pediatric floor and 7 bed PICU supported by Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists who are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Two Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician on Medical Staff.
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrine/Diabetes and Orthopedics.
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics staffed by visiting specialists include: Cleft/Craniofacial, Cystic Fibrosis, Genetics, High Risk Infant Follow-up, Hepatology, Metabolic, Nephrology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology.
- Superior OB care and surgical services at St. Vincent Healthcare Hospital.
- Known for providing superb patient care.
- Full complement of medical specialties available.
- Epic EMR.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
- We have recently affiliated with Salt Lake City’s Primary Children’s Hospital
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com or 406-237-4017.