St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a U.S Board Certified Pediatric Gastroenterologist.
A Truven Top 100 Hospital: For the second consecutive year, St. Vincent Healthcare was recognized by Truven as a Top 100 Hospital in the U.S. for a combination of our quality outcomes and rate of improvement. Outside Magazine’s #1 Town: Reap big-city medicine benefits with the comfort and ease of a smaller community! Billings, Montana, is your trailhead to unspoiled nature and beauty unlike anywhere else in the country.
- 22 bed Level III NICU supported by 4 Neonatologists
- 22 bed dedicated pediatric floor and 7 bed PICU supported by Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists who are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician on Medical Staff
- Pediatric specialists on Medical Staff include: Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Behavioral and Developmental, Urology, Orthopedics, GI, Endocrine/Diabetes, Anesthesiology, and Radiology.
- Pediatric Specialty Clinics staffed by visiting specialists include: Cleft/Craniofacial; Cystic Fibrosis; Genetics; High Risk Infant Follow-up; Hepatology; Metabolic; Nephrology; Neurology; Rehabilitation; Urology
- Superior OB care and surgical services at St. Vincent Healthcare Hospital
- Epic EMR
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
- Full time employed position
- Excellent School System
- Billings, Montana was rated by Kiplinger as one of the top 10 places to live
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- Competitive salaries
- We have recently affiliated with Salt Lake City’s Primary Children’s Hospital
- Start date bonus, Moving Allowances and CME reimbursement
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Alice Davis at (406) 237-4001 or email@example.com