St. Vincent Healthcare seeks a BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician for our expanding program and clinic! The St. Vincent Occupational Medicine Clinic is conveniently located in the same building as our Broadwater Family Practice and Walk-In Clinic, making for seamless referrals. The clinic is staffed with a physician assistant, an occupational therapist, physical therapist and an RN Care Manager. Our clinic and staff have collaborative and collegial working relationships with our orthopedic group, primary care physicians and the providers at our walk-in clinic. We have an Ergos II Work Simulator onsite in the clinic and our parking lot fits two semi-trucks.
- Busy, well established practice.
- Clinic serves over 400 companies.
- MRO would be a bonus but is not a requirement
- Collegial medical staff has the full range of specialists and subspecialists available for consultation and support as needed.
- Start Date Bonus, Moving Allowances and Student Loan Repayment provided
- St. Vincent Healthcare has been a Truven Top 100 Hospital two consecutive years
- Billings was Outside Magazine’s #1 Town for 2016
If contributing to a team committed to quality improvement and work/life balance is important to you, our position and community are also for you! At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. A move to Montana means trading your daily commute for nights home with family, beautiful views and clean mountain air. As one of the largest medical facilities in the region, we offer sophisticated care and technology without big city hassles. In addition, you would benefit from a safe city with very little traffic. We also have a remarkable art scene with many galleries, a local theatre that brings in national productions and entertainers, great museums and a wide selection of noteworthy schools. Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscape that are incomparable to anything in the U.S!
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com or 406-237-4017.