Non Invasive Cardiologist
St. Vincent Healthcare is looking for a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our dynamic and comprehensive Cardiology program. At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. St. Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Join a growing comprehensive cardiovascular program that includes open heart and vascular surgery, and full cardiac imaging services.
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Open to new post fellowship graduates
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- Family friendly community and big city amenities
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Excellent benefits
- 30 days paid vacation
- Excellent work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
St. Vincent Healthcare is a full service hospital, with state of the art facilities and technologies, and employs all specialties, from Pediatrics to end of life care! We are a Level II trauma center and rarely send our patients to larger facilities! This is a very unique opportunity to be a part of something amazing!
In Billings, you can practice state of the art medicine, and also live just minutes away from amazing outdoor recreation, year round! Once providers come to Billings for an onsite interview, they fall in love with the beauty and are surprised by all Montana has to offer! Billings, Montana is in a centralized location with easy access to anything from fabulous restaurants to quintessential mountain hiking. We have a variety of school options including a school founded on the classical education model, Montessori schools, and a praiseworthy public school system. We're proud to boast a traveler friendly international airport in a safe city with very little traffic. Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscape that are incomparable to anything in the US.
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-237-4017.